Crazy Viewers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 1 - Post 1

Enjoy my posts, mostly just an insight on life.

Sometimes i just want to pen down what's on in my insane mind. Enjoy the ride... that is if you don't get bored :-)

Ever thought of changing things completely in your life? Well i have thought of it, but just seem to get it right. Life has kinda eff-ed me over but clearly trying to move on. Made some mistakes, others over and over again!! Maybe its the lack of will power? or thinking with your heart? who knows?

Sometimes i just sit and wonder where my future might lead me to... i need to move my behind and make something out of it.

Life has had some memories which i would never be able to forget. Then again, there are memories which i would like to forget. How about a life, just like Glee? now that's something i would like... i know its all unrealistic drama, but who said i couldn't dream?

My thought's are a bit random but hopefully make sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment